July 22, 2006

Ace of Spades - Commercials

I Hate Fox News
– Ace

Two words: Christie Lane.

Yes, they don't air that commercial anymore.

Now they've got something worse.

Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!
Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!
Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!
Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!
Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!

Freedom from Hemmorhoids? Freedom Hemmorhoid Cream.
Freedom from Hemmorhoids? Freedom Hemmorhoid Cream.
Freedom from Hemmorhoids? Freedom Hemmorhoid Cream.
Freedom from Hemmorhoids? Freedom Hemmorhoid Cream.
Freedom from Hemmorhoids? Freedom Hemmorhoid Cream.

I have a whole new appreciation for "One Day At A Time, Sweet Jesus..."


I don't know why, but I busted up laughing after the commercial texts. Simply because I remember that commercial, I could hear it in my head. Meaning, the commercial after Ace said they got something worse.

Curiously, it wasn't funny when I watched it, nor was it annoying. It was only funny when I realized that other people, like ace, found it aggravating. Funny as all get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that commercial. I reach for my remote in haste whenever it comes on (or the spin-off commercial).

05 August, 2006 20:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home