June 18, 2006

Tequilamockingbird - So Mockingly Dead Wrong

Here is an argument I had with Tequila about whether he posted 25 times in secession or not. Below the quoted portions of the argument, is the actual evidence of that 25 times. I present it here to save it from deletion and to summarize the subject.



"Tequila did 25 very long posts in consecutive action by copying and pasting news articles."

Excuse me? Your grip on reality is getting increasingly tenuous, Yguy. Or, to put it another way, that's a lie.

Do you have anything to contribute in response to my original post? If not, of course you're welcome to blather on to your heart's content.

tequilamockingbird

10:23 PM, June 18, 2006
tequilamockingbird said...

Apologies to Quantam for my quick-repeat post.

I'm getting more outraged by Yguy's lying attempt to smear me. Someone who contributed 25 long, consecutive, cut-and-paste news articles would certainly be trying to stifle debate. I have never done and would never do such a thing.

Ymarsakar, my opinion of you has never been high because your writing is so opaque, convoluted, ungrammatical and inarticulate. As far as I'm concerned, you have exposed yourself as a liar and a -- gasp! -- troll.

I'll try not to be drawn by your provocation in the future.

tequilamockingbird

*******************


Confud or Conned provided a link, early on, to a former Neo neo con post, and when I was looking at the comments, Tequila's name came up so many times in secession at the end, that it was pretty easy to recognize the name.

Now Neo may tell us if I got the name right, because I sure didn't dream up a link provided by someone else and written by neo, our host, here.

I'll go with tequila being the name 25 times in secession, or more I really didn't count it just was long enough to overlap one full page, and you can go with some other name that you'd prefer.

Again, to use something called logic, lying is when someone purposefully says something they know isn't true and isn't something that they personally believe. Because I personally believe the name of the poster that did the 25 something comments in a row in a very old comment was Tequilamockingbird, then logically I cannot be lying about something that I believe to be true.

Perhaps you find my writing hard to understand because you pay no attention to analyzing the logic, understanding my reasoning, or do anything else that is of constructive rather than destructive in origin.

Why should I care if tequila believes that it is his duty to attack strangers on a website that he reads?

11:11 PM, June 18, 2006
**************
Guess what, I actually found the page using google.

So who wants it?

People like tequila really needs to stop underestimating the power of google to record their words, especially if they don't go anon and undercover.

You shouldn't have said I was lying, tequila. That is bad tradecraft. You should have crafted a story that had you being the victimized party, with an anon guy posing as you and trying to sully your reputation, since comments still allowed write in names. Instead, you totally denied anything like that ever happening. So instead of riposting my strike on you, you just apply the critical hit on yourself.

I told Confud not to mess with Ymar, he might be unstable but he ain't stupid, you know. Ymir ain't getting in on this however, not enough killing involved.

So little ol me, Sakar, had to go and search for this little itty bitty link about when Tequila posted like 25-50 times in a row with each post being very long. Well, to give credit where credit is due, I think one of those actually gave me the tip, so fair's fair. But they didn't go look, though.

**************

tequilamockingbird said...

Hey, guys, I've only been on this site for 48 hours, and I'm rapidly losing interest. Richard Aubrey and Homer have retired from the fray -- no doubt because of my irrefutable logic and debating skill -- just kidding, Richard and Homer, who I'm sure are lurking. Just kidding!

I'm a nightowl -- nightmockingbird? -- and it's 2:45 a.m. here on GMT. That's time for even people on the Left Coast to have got home from their work oppressing the downtrodden and have lit a Monte Cristo and got the little woman to mix them a martini. Time to relax on the computer with their good friend tequilamockingbird.

Where are you guys? I'll check in tomorrow. If nobody can come up with a coherent message between now and then, adios, amigos. I know Richard and Homer et al will hate to see me go, but that's life!

Manana.

tequilamockingbird

9:57 PM, August 11, 2005


This is what Tequila said in the 25 comment link. Then he goes on to do... Fourty Seven Consecutive Posts Without a Freaking. Break. At. All.

UPDATE Tequila apologized for calling me a liar because he just remembered what he really did. Which was far more than the 25 consecutive posts that I estimated on a conservative basis. Like I said in reply, he gets points for self-honesty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ymarsakar said...

The end is when people make their own decisions and judgements based upon the facts I have provided.

19 June, 2006 00:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home